- Client: Aveo Group & Mulpha Norwest
- Size: 10 Storeys, 60,000 m2
- Architect: Jackson Teece
- Engineer: TTW, PTL Structural Consultants
- Timber supplier and fabricators: Binderholz
- Construction: Strongbuild
- Opened: June 2018
One of the largest Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) structures ever built with around 4,000 m3 of CLT being used and a budget of 70 Million Australian Dollars. A multi-unit residential dwelling over 10 levels, 9 of which were constructed out of CLT.
The building also houses retail on the ground floor and a conference center over two floors, as well as basement parking up to and including the concrete podium level. Time constraints on site lead to the use of CLT that enables an accelerated programme and completion 13 weeks prior to the equivalent concrete structure.
- 2018 ATDA Sustainability - Winner