- Client: Oregon State University
- Size: 3 Storeys, 7400 m2
- Architect: Michael Green Architecture
- Engineer: Equilibrium, PTL Structural Consultants
- Timber supplier and fabricators: DR Johnston, Structure Craft
- Construction: Andersen Construction
The Peavy Hall, spanning 7400 square meters, is a constructed building that serves as the hub of the College of Forestry in Oregon State University.
The building’s design prioritizes the use of cutting-edge engineered timber products, with its entire structure consisting of Cross Laminated Timber walls utilizing PTL’s Pres-Lam system, and Glue Laminated and Laminated Veneer Lumber floors. It houses a range of educational and research facilities that cater to not only forestry but also the wider ecosystem and industries involved in it.